American Ninja Warrior is returning for Season 10 (sometimes called Season X) in 2018, and it is expected to be bigger than ever. A close lid is kept on things until the episodes start airing, but we do know the list of cities that will host qualifiers and city finals courses, as well as the dates the episodes will tape.
- Los Angeles, California: Universal Studios back lot, March 6-7
- Dallas, Texas: Fair Park, March 25-26
- Miami, Florida: Bayfront Park, April 13-14
- Indianapolis, Indiana: Monument Circle, April 29-30
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Richmond Power Plant, May 11-12
- Minneapolis, Minnesota: US Bank Stadium, May 25-26
If you wish to attend a filming session, you can sign up to be in the audience of American Ninja Warrior Season 10 here.
We’ll provide a list of ninjas who are competing on Season 10 of American Ninja Warrior as soon as we get word that producers have started calling ninjas letting them know they got in!
With Ninja vs Ninja Season 1 running a 16 episode season starting in the spring, we wouldn’t expect Season 10 to start airing until late spring or early summer (which is when it historically airs anyway).